Welcome to my fascinating world of healthy food

I am known as Sewspicy. As everyone knows food is the substance that magically transform itself into our bone, flesh and blood and it is of paramount importance that we should be aware of what goes into our mouth everyday.

I have a passion for food; that is because I care deeply about the health and beauty of one of God’s greatest creations – the human body but I am extremely discriminating and distinctive in my taste.

I love food that provide energy, strength and beauty to the body, great to taste, pleasure to the senses - not only to the taste buds but to the eyes – great to taste and great to behold. Herein are some of the recipes for food that I love, revel in with all my senses – these food almost have a soul or spirit of their own. Good and healthy food, creatively concocted are like poetry to the senses because they stir one’s sensuous imagination, spice up one’s life and open the door to a wonderful world and that is why cooking is one of my hobbies.











Oh So Healthy!

Oh So Healthy!
Fruits Are Beautiful

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Making Ice Cream from Oreo Biscuits

Recently I learned how to make a delicious ice cream from Oreo biscuits.

Ingredients

1. Two sunkists with the rind removed;

2. 1 packet of Oreo biscuits;

3. 3 tablespoons of milk powder;

4. 3 tablespoons of coffee mate;

5. 1/2 cup of brown sugar;

6. A bowl of ice cubes.


Blend all the above ingredients together in the super blender Soylove II and lo! you have a fresh and delicious ice-cream that melts in your mouth. Happy trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment